Digital Works trains and helps place adults in online, flexible jobs. Many seniors have found success through the opportunities provided by Digital Works. After securing an online position, they are able to work from the comfort of their own home, work part time, choose their work hours, and supplement their incomes.
What Digital Works Offers
- Detailed, employer-driven training that includes computer and digital literacy basics, customer service skills, business skills, typing, and career readiness
- Placement assistance into high-demand online job opportunities with leading companies, such as insurance claims agents and catalog or online order representatives
- Continued mentorship, training, and engagement after a job is secured
Average $9 to $12 an hour to start with quick performance-based raises and advancement; part-time and full-time hours; 1099 positions, as well as W2 employment with benefits
- 94% of graduates secure work
- 500 assisted job placements thus far
- 50 employer partners
Watch Patricia’s and Joyce’s stories below!